Wisdom Oak Winery Events
Wisdom Oak Winery would be honored to host your special event in one of our intimate settings, in the Vineyard under the Wisdom Oak or in the Meadow. Both locations serve as a beautiful backdrop for your celebration, surrounded by grapevines and spectacular mountain views. Tents or arches are welcome to enhance your event.
Event Pricing & Guidelines
- The fee for events at the Winery will vary depending on the type of event, time of year, and number of guests. Fees include use of the grounds, bathroom facilities, one Wisdom Oak employee present at the event and a private tour of the Winery for guests prior to the event.
- We want every event held at our Winery to be a special and memorable one. For large events, weddings and wedding receptions, we suggest the use of an event planner/coordinator. We are happy to work with you and your coordinator to ensure all vendors have access to the property and that things run smoothly.
- Max duration for any event is 5 hours. Event start times may vary but must end by 11:00pm. All outside music must end by 10:30pm as per county guidelines. All persons in attendance will be expected to depart Wisdom Oak Winery by 11:00pm.
- All wine consumed at your event must be purchased from Wisdom Oak Winery. No outside wine is allowed on the premises. If you would like to serve other alcoholic beverages, you will either need to consult your caterer or obtain a banquet license from the Virginia ABC.
- A 50% deposit and a signed rental contract are required to reserve the Winery for a specific date. The remaining balance is due 90 days prior to the event. If the event is cancelled within 90 days, 10% of the deposit will be returned.
- Security deposit of $500 due 30 days prior to the event. The security deposit will be refunded within 10 business days following the event if there is no damage to the property, equipment and no excessive cleanup is required.